Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's My Party and I'll BITCH if I want to...

Birthdays are supposed to be stress free times of celebration to share with those you care about ad those who care about you... but there not.  When push comes to shove sometimes the best thing about a birthday is... lets be honest... the present.  Here is my Bitchin' Birthday List:



Birthday list




My Birthday is next week so here is what I am asking for:

1. Hanky Pankys... you can never have too many

2. SKULLCANDY headphones. I had a pair in pink and they broke I was so bummed because these are so great.

3. I really need a long sleeved open cardi, It's becoming a fashion issue

4. A new Pair of Tory's. I wanted camel, but then I saw these...

5. Christian Louboutins... I dont have a pair yet.

6. A good thing about having a birthday in the late summer is a chance to get a head start on new fall clothes. I really want a brown leather jacket.

7. Chanel nailpolish is the best.

8. A girl should wear diamonds everyday and until i get THE diamond, this will do

9. I'm a freak for headbands

10. I've been after a monogrammed necklace foreverrr

11. I love coffee table books

12. Anything for my new apartment would be great... including the new apartment

13. Monogrammed stationary is always on my list

14. I'm obsessed with this bag

15. This would be my fifth digital camera in 2 years... third in three months i kid you not

16. Funny t-shirts always make nice gifts

17. I found these wayfarers in sunglass hut and I fell in love with them, they are a nice update to my boring black ones that i've had for a million years

what are the odds I get anything on this list? Always debatable

No comments:

Post a Comment