Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When a Boy Comes Over It's Always Important To Have Something Baking

So, last night I cooked. As in went to Trader Joe's, bought some chicken and cooked an actual meal.  It was a personal milestone; not only did I tackle something totally out of my comfort zone I managed to also not poison my friends with salmonella.  I don't have any pictures of this momentous occasion because my hands looked like I had just fisted a chicken with olive oil and once I was finished I poured myself a tall boy and settled in to watch Ali buckle.  Don't worry, this blog isn't becoming an homage to Julie and Julia, or whatever that stupid blog that then became a book and then a movie and proved to not be so stupid, was called. However, I did knock something off my list and have leftovers for the next week. BOOM!
Although no men were present, "friend's of Dorothy" or otherwise, no one had to ask me if they smelt something burning, like in this scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment