Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Designer Collaborations for Target and H&M

No matter how tough finances are, there is always room for affordable designer collaborations in the fashion world. WWD has just announced that famed french designer Jean Paul Gaultier will be doing a line for Target, available online and in stores April 11th. This comes on the heels of Anna Sui's Gossip Girl inspired line for Target, which I love and got this great gray tweed dress from. Here is my friend Sarah wearing it over our Alumni weekend. I like that she put her hair up so you could see the open back and kept it simple with black Jacks. I wore it to my friend's birthday party downtown with black tights and leather booties.

I will be outside H&M's Rockafeller center store on November 14th to snag some of these Jimmy Choo products.

This blazer for men looks really sharp and well made. The leather jacket is pretty nice too, a little metro for the man in my life, but I can see some fabulous man pulling it off.

Faux fur is so in for this season and this one looks GREAT. I have a long one from J. Mac in brown but...
Love it.
This would make a pair of black skinny jeans looks special. I would even put a black boyfriend blazer with it, flats and a beanie and you could pull it off for a day-night look.


I am in love with these two suede dresses. The one above wants a thick black bib necklace, maybe even some cute pink tights and booties to make this an out of the world look. The blue dress is just fantastic, I just hope I can afford all this nonsense.
This dress is reminescent of Penelope Cruz in Blow. It would make a great New Years Eve numba.
Some looks from the Jimmy Choo for H&M Collection.


I'm not into this fringe thing, but the over the knee heeled boots are a hole other story. Below I love the open toed, open heeled gray booties and zebra studded flats.

I feel like those black studded flats are going to be the first thing to go. I hope they are comfy, the booties I have from H&M are about to get tossed I can't even explain the amount of pain my feet are still in from wearing them last night and this weekend.


Needless to say I am really excited for this new collection. I love H&M and of course Jimmy Choo and like to see that the fun, high fashion house has not lost it's edge, even if it lost some zeros.

PS Just saw a few prices and there doesn't seem to be much for under $100, but still!

No comments:

Post a Comment