Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rachel Zoe on QVC


Normally my hang over cure is a liter of diet coke and some froyo, but with no froyo in the fridge and an unfortunate mishap with a cancelled debit card... I needed something else to digest and to no surprise my home girl Rachel Zoe delivered. She debuted her line of accessories including furry jackets, vintage inspired staple jewelry and some fugly scarves. It was weird seeing the stylist's take on haute for the mainstream but I have to give it to her, bitch is a GENIUS. Sure most of the stuff looked like it belonged dab smack in the middle of Macy's but of course the way she styled them made every fashionista, including this one, want her products. Here are a sampling of some of the things I most likely would've bought had I not left my wallet in a Cosi. The prices are great too BTW


Rachel Zoe Make a Statement Bold Necklace. NEED IT!


Rachel Zoe Textured Square Link Cabochon Bracelet was inspired by Rachel's vintage collection $80.00


Rachel Zoe Foldover Messenger Bag. I LOVE this bag and the color options are just so versatile. $131.00

Rachel Zoe Faux Fur Toggle Coat with Wing Collar in Chevron Print. I like this one because it's fun and it's a nice way to add interest to your outerwear. $118.20

No comments:

Post a Comment