Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

EmersonMade Clothing Line And Farmhouse

Now that I have returned from the dark abyss I drank myself to I decided to actually peruse the web and you can always leave it to Chic Geek to stay on the ball and report on her fantastic brand spanking new clothing line.  I've been a fan of Emersonmade for a while; she made a name for herself with giant floral broaches and belts, perfect for accenting everything from your wedding sash to your navy blazer.  A few months back, Design Sponge posted pictures of the New Hampshire farm Emerson and her mantastic husband ditched Manhattan for.  I consider anything above 50th street the suburbs, but this home makes green acres look oh so chic.
 Totally impractical for eating around, but berry, berry nice to look at.

 I love the use of burlap in unexpected places, but this table runner with their monogram might be my favorite.

This one is without a doubt my favorite; leopard and hunters are really all a gal needs.  I'm not so sure what the homage to Charlston Heston is all about, but you can totally see that the ex-Manhatanites still remember where they came from. 
Actually, this may be my favorite picture. I have a severe couple crush. Not only is she talented she found someone else, an absurdly good looking someone else, that loves her so much he is also her business partner. How? Oh, she's a ten. Got it.  Check out the clothing collection via Chic Geek.  I am going to email about the jeans and the white confetti dress, because, why not?

1 comment:

  1. ugh last time I try to comment from my blackberry!

    Fabulous post! Perhaps If I wasn't as concerned with my tan lines I may have been able to be as thorough as you were! Thanks so much for linking to my blog, so sweet! Love your blog, you're hysterical!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete