Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Come Kick Of A Stylish Summer With KEP Designs and Lilly Pulitzer!

I will totally be going to support my girl gaminegolightly as so unveils KEP's exclusive collection for Lilly Pulitzer Wednesday June 9th.  The two Upper East Side preppy staples have joined together for what is sure to be a fun night of bright baubles and lots of wine!
If you aren't familiar with KEP, get on board.  Owner Kelley Pillman had the bright idea to go off on her own post-grad after she received many requests for custom necklaces when she wore a self made creation to a wedding. KEP and Lilly go together like tequila and me and recently both brands have branched out to incorporate a little bit more of a trendy clientele.





I hope everyone checks it out!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. Thanks for stopping by RHS. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete