Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You Made Your Bed, Lay In It

So I am always working on making my first little New York City apartment feel less like a dorm room and more like the overpriced closet that it is so I was really thrilled when my sheets finally came!  In a small space, sometimes its best to make a bold statement in your bedding, because let's be honest- thats about 85% of the room.  My bedroom is still a work in progress, but this is what we have going on so far...
 I fell in love for the brown chevron pattern but my ratty old lavender duvet cover has G2G.  For the summer I really want a simple white matlesse, like one from The Company Store.  If you couldn't tell, I like my deer heads like I like my men, trannys.
 Wondering when the time will come that I won't need to scale my bed in order to make it....?
Punch list: blowing up some of my favorite photos and framing them in a hot pink frame and then waiting for my Trina Turk rug and pillow.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job! Can't wait to see the new additions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! not nearly as crafty as you get, but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh sorry! I just commented above from my work blog.. spaz. I was saying that I LOVE exposed brick and the mounted deer head covered in accessories is killer!

    ReplyDelete