Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bitchin' Brand: Tibi, Spring 2010 Collection

Tibi is great. Plain and simple. The line is fun, girlie, colorful and modern without looking theme-like.  There are pieces in this collection that can be worn throughout a woman's life, or at least that is what I am telling myself about the red ruffle slip dress I bought the other weekend (can't find a picture of it).  Take a look at some of my favorite picks from this current season's runway collection.  


I love shorts as a suit; this is a more power-bitch nod to Chanel, without being a tweed copy.
I really just like the shoes above.
The top on the white suit is just amazing, you need to be petite to pull that one off however.
That turquoise/aqua with the orange red is just a really fresh color combination.
The above is a shout out to my financially retarded roommate Emily.  I totally enabled her however, sorry.

The piece on the left is a little bit of an obvious interpretation of Balenciaga, but like, I'm not, nor are most of you, buying Balenciaga right now, so I don't hate it.



Tibi designer Amy Smilovic in one of her Spring 2010 designs.  Photos from style.com

Below are items soon to be filed in the category of "things we'll find on gilt" but nonetheless are some great pieces from the above collection.



Enjoy dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment