Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Dresses For Early Spring

I finally have five seconds to sit down and write a post after weeks of not writing a THING and scribbling down random ass notes about possible topics and never following through, I now have no idea what to write.  Recently, with part of my tax return being deposited and the nice weather breaking through I've decided to act like the trust fund brat I am not and go crazy with the spring shopping.   I wish I could say this has prompted an influx of clothing to my already cramped room, but it hasn't- it's yielded me two pairs of shoes.  Brilliant.  Its actually amazing, my spending diarrhea has caught up with my verbal diarrhea.  The other day I went to CVS for toilet paper- just toilet paper and somehow spent $40 in a matter of 10 minutes, and I only bought lip liner, razors and, of course, toilet paper.  So basically, since I'm flirting with casual poverty, after that "run across the street" I'll have enough left that (after I sell all my worldly positions to pay my rent) to line my lips, wipe my ass and then slit my writs. Marvelous. Hopefully, others will be a little more careful with their funds, which is why I put together a list of some early spring dresses at every price point.





In the world's of Miranda Preisly, 'Florals for Spring? How refreshing!', but ultra girly, water colored florals are springing up like Tiger Wood's hoo-ha at a gas station/strip club. Other big trends include the "LWD" (little white dress for the anagramically retarded) and orange-red. Maybe this lame-o post will actually inspire me to do something else mild to moderately insightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment