Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Getting Really Into The World Cup...

And it's not really hard to see why.  Thank you Annie Lebowitz and Vanity Fair for these gems that I was salivating over in last month's issue, but now that I've been watching the games, these take on a whole new meaning.

 Landon Donovan is on the home team ladies, second from the left.  Warning: he's married and balding in real life, but whatever this photo is all about KAKA (jeans). He's a sick striker for Brazil and if you aren't convinced of his hottness, check his solo shot down yonder.  He won't be playing in in the next game because another partially blind referre gave him two yellow cards (equals a red cars, equals one game suspension).

I think I could get past the name "KAKA." Eventually.  Actually, no.  
Recently there has been some controversy surrounding the French team, which plays South Africa tomorrow in the AM. After their loss to Mexico on Thursday forward Nicolas Anelka was thrown off the squad for getting into a fight with his coach and then refusing to publicly apologize. I mean, if the Spice Girls could stick together for longer than three weeks can't these babies work it out?  Thank goodness for Philippe Mexes and his hotness to soften the blow. {Pictured above}. I'll of course be watching the game from my "office", can someone please tell me how they score this tournament?  Later this week... the men of Wimbeldon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment