Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bitchin' Brand: Iomi

I. Want. Everything.  Iomoi is in on my bookmark bar (mostly because I couldn't remember the name and kept going omi-ee? Eomi?) and I click on it daily and just dream.  I've always loved home decor but since I started working for one it's becoming a problem, up there with shoes, almost.  Their stuff is to die for with really great, artful graphics in bright colors; I would call it elevated preppy, because its not just a bunch of pink and green swirls every which way.
Stationary is becoming obsolete, which scares me since I live for it, though I have no one to correspond with.  I mean I'm not exactly Pamela, I'm not writing away to my parents telling them about how I took down five tequila shots the other night like a champ or anything like that, but still thank you notes and the occasional greeting should always be hand written.  Should you want to make an electronic statement Iomoi does offer a line of e-stationary in all their great prints and more.  I am ordering my free sample right now.

It's funny to me going out at night and people are always giving each other their "cards".  Like we are extremely important or something that we need to be exchanging cards with shared work lines?  "Oh wow I met James John who is an ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE for the accounting firm of Bummblefook and Bum!"  However, one day I'd like the above to be my calling card, hopefully with something really important under my name like "mom of seven" or "interior designer."  As if their paper products weren't enough to fall for they are now developing a line for the home, which is another reason i check back religiously.
                              
Its actually impossible to pick just one that I like and hopefully, when I stop trying to pawn my Ikea side table off as a coffee table, I can slam one of these bad boys atop something a little less "made in China."

I do like this one, it goes along with my new Keep Calm Carry On obsession.  Also for the bedroom I'm thinking about getting a pair of these monkey pillows.

 
All these designs kind of look like Tory Burch slapped a tunic on an ape, and I don't hate it.

                            
These canvas pillows come in two different sizes and a lot of great patterns, even some good ones for the man in your life.  Another great gift that anyone would love, especially your man, are these great lucite ice buckets.

                              
There are some very girlie graphics, but totally some workable ones for those manly men. 
 The Anchors, skull and crossbones and more would be great, but I also really this "Drinks With James" one. 

                            
It reminds me of Fantastic Mr. Fox and plays to that guys fantasy of walking around with a martini and smoking jacket.  If you aren't in the market for home decor, you'll love their bag.

                           
In a great array of patterns, you can even design your own stripe.  I'm desperate for it to become my next summer bitch bag.  Be sure to check out Iomi as they are getting new products daily. (Think Butler Tray).

No comments:

Post a Comment