Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bitchin' Buys: Old Soul, New Heart Sale

I love the mother daughter brand Old Soul, New Heart; the most creative thing my mother and I ever did together was fight in an art house movie theater.  The line is undeniably youthful, but its clear that the mom did more than just swipe her husband's credit card at the feather section in Michael's Craft.  I love this Bow Tie Not Optional Necklace, $65:
It's no secret I love myself some bows, but with the silver and platinum chain links and the bow tie strand in the back, it "butches" the piece up.  Butch but not in your old Field Hockey coach's patagonia shorts and hiking boots way butch.  I also really like this belt, almost as much as I am coveting the feather skirt from Calypso (also on sale).
Now on sale are some great little finds from this vintage inspired brand.  Mostly headbands and two great necklaces, you are bound to fall in love with this collection of girlie treats (which boys, also make great Valentines day presents!).  I am really into this Perfect Pouf Headband (now $25).

As well as the Sparkle Sparkle Shake vintage necklace (orig. 98, now 74). Its great for a dressing up a little black dress or adding to a simple white tee.
And for those of you that are daring enough take a look at the oversized bow headband, Romance in the Dark.  It's a definitely a statement making piece, but if your bitchy enough to pull  off this embellished, taffeta headpiece than go for it.

Be sure to check out the rest of the sale  for some fabulous finds you wont be able to find in stores and support small businesses!  I'll be sure to post when they come out with their Spring line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment