Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jewelry Sold Here!

Basically I've heard the words "what jewelry should I wear with this" just as much as I've heard the words "what should I wear tonight", which coincidentally is the same amount of times I've heard "you should go up a size" from my mom, so to combat this chatter from my nearest and dearest I've decided I'm just going to buy a bunch of things I like and you people pay me for them. Really this is the only fair thing I could come up, so if you see something you like (and you will) email me for pricing.  My goal is to get more and more vendors buy for now I have one and this is the first part of the shipment (there is another batch to come).

The Zebra Bangle:  I love this one, it reminds me of my grandmother's snake bracelet that I wear almost every day.




Enamel Bamboo Bracelet: I am currently wearing pink, white, blue and black all right now andddd I'm obsessed.  They look great together or separately with your other gold bangles.

 I have pink, white, aqua and black, more to come!
The Park Avenue Necklace is just gorgeous and would look great paired with a white tee shirt and jeans or a bridesmaid's dress, in fact it was featured in the December 2009 Brides Magazine.

The Flower Earrings are great to dress up or down as well.  Shown below is blue and clear but I also have gorgeous light pink color, which doesn't really show up that well on camera.
 The Large Stone Earrings are a little more of a grown up look.  I like them because even though they are pastel in coloring they can still be warn in any season.
Again this is just the first round of stuff and I can always re-order.  Let me know if there is something specific you had in mind and I can will find them for you.  Knowing most of you nearly prostitute yourself at night for a bud light I think I've made the prices really fair, so again contact me for prices.  Oh and look for Emily on Cycle 73 on America's Next Top Hand Model.


No comments:

Post a Comment