Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Looks I liked From my Two Favs:

Because I need to post something and have about as much creative energy as Snooki's left nipple here are some looks I liked from the 2010 fall collections of Tory Burch and Milly.  Milly's collection was adorable and obvious that she is basically trying to play wardrobe designer for Gossip Girl.

 



 
        
Milly kept it glamourous and ultra femme while Burch went in a different direction; she made it cool to be a tomboy.  I like some of the pieces, but not all of them together, always.
For instance I'm only really into the Black Big-Bird look in the skirt (see below). Which btw is still available at Calypso for $200.




That red dress is a calling my name!
                              

All pics from nymag

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Milly's show. I didn't hear about her before.

    ReplyDelete