Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

American Apparel... A word please


My first American Apparel purchase came eight years ago at my town's sidewalk sale.  I shouldn't really say purchase because I'm pretty sure the store owner just gave it to me (it was a plain white AA tee with the store's name on it.)  Boy, have we come a long way from the days of plain white tees.  I mean, okay, I like the basics (You can never have too many white V-necks) but... let's once again call a spade a spade here... What the cock is going on?  Is American Apparel's target demographic rich trannys or something?  Not only are the clothes outrageous and dare I say it... just a wee bit slutty but they are also over priced.  $42 for a mesh body condom?  I don't thinnnkkk sooo. Last friday when I was getting ready to go out I tried on this skirt of the little siss' and I had bottom crack cleavage... I get the whole "hipster" trend thing, I suppose they are our hippies, but only in America would we market an entire store to the counter culture.  Let's be original here people. Oh and btw... Gap makes a cheaper tee shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment