Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Badass Bitch Looks

Today I woke up hungover for the first time at home really and wanted nothing more than to walk across the hall and wake up a sleeping and probably undressed roommate.  I miss the long hours of heavy self rationalization while sitting in our beer tarnished living room floor.  I miss feeling like it was okay to make several daily trips to McDonalds.  I miss a lot of things and I wonder how we are all doing without one another, but mostly I worry... I worry about what they are wearing.  I worry that my friends are wandering their respective streets thinking it's okay to wear cowboy boots with everything even though it's summer... and none of them are from the south.  To make myself feel better I've put together some looks for them.

For Bianca:  My wild child friend from home who likes her dresses as short as she is (that's short btw)


For Emsta who isn't afraid to take risks with what she wears and wants to move to a more metropolitan place!


For Alix: My most simplistic dressing friend who thinks she can't wear anything trendy... but she can.


For Katherine: A more grownup pink and green approach


For Jen, my only employed friend. Gym sneakers need not apply.


For Analeigh who likes to bring in the funk with her style


For Page who likes color and playful prints


For Sarah who epitomizes boho chic.

1 comment:

  1. i miss you, too. and i wish i had this and you at my fingertips.keep them coming...you know i need them. if you do i promise to only ask SOMETIMES if i may wear cowboy boots all the time.

    ReplyDelete