Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Bitch and The Bash





So this weekend the little sis and I celebrated being just mediocre enough in school to graduate from High School and College, respectively.  To celebrate this momentous joint occasion we drank and ate heavily.  I love throwing parties but seem to forget that without any income and the lack of my own residence the party is primarily my parents' and with that comes hours of getting bitched around by my mother before people arrive. Between my mother, my sister, me and her six well meaning but totally-in-need-of-medication sisters it was like a bad episode of the Real Housewives of NJ at one point.  All in all It turned out really well I have to say and it ended up being a great night.  My dad cooked spinach stuffed chicken breasts, orzo, couscous, guacamole, flank steaks and of course hamburgers and hot dogs.  I made a champagne punch (4 bottles of champagne, half a bottle diet sprit, half a quart of raspberry sorbet).  My mother paid for it all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment