Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Job Interview Season: It's on like Donky Kong

I got an email from a friend today who has an interview coming up in NYC and she wanted to know what to wear... Here are a list of some looks I've put together.  I've taken time to mix between some high and low labels to ensure that the look comes out on top.  

Look Number 1:
This Look is casual, simple and fun.  You can't go wrong with a white shirt however in this look you will surely get noticed.


Look Number 2:
This look is affordable and current. I personally know I can't wear harem pants but if you have the bod for it I say go baby go. I would wear this look to an interior design interview or something having to do with architecture because it mixes so many different shapes.


Look Number 3:
This outfit I would wear to an interview with a music company of fun young PR firm. It says you are playful but at the same time ready to work


Look Number 4:
When wanting to be sophisticated and professional I think it can be easy to go black and white but if you do that you might as well just go home. Spice up some color and pattern why you keep with a traditional look.


Look Number 5:
This look is actually cheap and chic. God I love Target!


Look Number 6:
This is a power bitch look with some flare.


Look Number 7:
I like this look because it is girlie butched up.


Look Number 8:
The Wrap dress is a great go-to, the thing is, people have gone to it. I love this Walter dress because it is just really fun without being overdone!


\

No comments:

Post a Comment