Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Badass Bitch Look: The Errand Bitch

Running around for your employer on your off day?  Or are you just sick of looking like a camper when you are dropping off your mail?  These chloe shorts are the perfect antidote for such a conundrum.  They are tan but boy do they say anything but Camp Mohawk.  The shoes are Sam Edelman  a brand you can always count on for an affordable and current line season after season.  Pair it with a simple white tank (no ribs please... last time I checked the only "Godfather" fashion statement you should be making right now are fedoras... not pasta stained beaters) and this great boyfriend blazer I found from Victoria's secret.  I love this J-Crew signet ring because it's something you can wear everyday.  The clubmaster glasses by rayban are great because I am kind of getting sick of my wayfarers but the shape is so classic.  The Marc bag adds color and I mean... HELLO... it's great.  The necklace is also from J-Crew and adds a little bit of bling without being crazy.  Look bitchin' while you are getting your bitch work done!

Ray-Ban at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment