Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gilty Pleasure

I would be lying if I didn't admit that half the reason I upgraded my crackberry was because to get better internet reception so I could get onto gilt at the stroke of noon.  Gilt is my happy place... i go there when I am forced to read the rumors about Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart (clearly they are not together he loves me) and when I need a new pair of jeans.  I once brought my computer to class the day of the Milly sale; it's a casual problem.  So what is the big hoopla about that website that makes me quiver so?  It's a 36 hour sample sale with major reductions off the kind of designers you either want to know about or need to know about.  Yesterday VBH debuted on gilt hot off the first lady being spotted carrying one of their creations on date night.  Today, I was really excited about the PRPS sale, the ultra expensive ultra luxe denim company which was made famous by Katie Holmes who sported them during her stint as a New Yorker... and Tom Cruise look alike.  Later this week I'll be looking forward to Marc by Marc Jacobs, notte by marchesa, rachel leigh, James Jeans and Hunter boots.  Want to get in on gilt?  You need an invite!  Since I like my readers and everything email me at thebitchandtheblog@yahoo.com and maybe ill just send you the invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment