Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Badass Bitch Staple: The Little White Dress

I love white dresses in the summer time.  It reminds me of my one of my favorite books Green Wheat by Colette, which takes place in the South of France during the 1920's.  Both main female characters (of course I can't remember them now... I only did my senior thesis on it)primary wear white, even Camille the thirty something seductress.  (got one!)  So yes, even a bad bitch can wear white.

The White Dress: Gala Party


The White Dress: Bring your white dress to work day! I like that this dress is really a party dress but looks professional with this blazer


The White Dress: Ladies Lunch. This is prim and proper but really fun and flirty


The White Dress: The Interview. Should I have any of these items let alone an interview to attend I would feel tres confident


The White Dress: El Mar. The White Dress does the bitch... I mean beach. I like this fun nail polish color and that it doesn't really go with anything here. Havianias can seem overplayed but are a necessary evil. They have some great new styles like the little faux gladiator ones which are cute but a little pricey. Old Navy or Jcrew flops are great too... the only thing about the Jcrew ones is when they get wet its kinda like walking on a slip and slide and I have bad sensory memory of showering in freshman dorms when I think of old navy flip flops.


The White Dress: CTP (cocktail party)


The White Dress: Boho BBQ


Jens Pirate Booty at ShopStyle


The White Dress: Casual Day


Alex and Ani at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment