Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coachella How I Wish I Was There!

This weekend stars, musicians, hipsters and trannys alike came together at the indie-rock concert music festival Coachella and god dammit it was I was there!  Take a look at some of the pics courtesy of popsugar.
Kate Bosworth was owning things at Coachella this weekend with bf Alexander Skarsagard.  She looked great in her crochet dress and black booties and I love that tie-dye numba.

Really? Who are you?
Rachel Bilson just being the epitome of cool
If Cochella was Senior Prom Jay-Z and Beyonce would be king and queen.  She looks amazing up top but I'm not into the hippie look below.  It kinda looks like she's in a hipster halloween costume.

Emilie Hirsch
She and Him preformed
Penn Badgley was there, but where was Blake?
Indie chic princess Whitney Port was pumped about this weekend as her her five billion tweets. She looked perfect for the event too.  Tell me she's dating Dave from the Buried Life?!

I'm glad Mischa isn't looking like a complete hot mess, well... it's a big improvement from last time.
Agyness! How butch of you!
The coolest mom ever.
Why the hell are these two here? This isn't the jingle ball
Kate Hudson, thank god you got rid of the centaur. 
Carrot top taking a break from flying around on a snow board.  I still can't get over the amount of chicks this guy probably swings in a night.
Don't hit me.

For the East coast, the closest thing we may come to a festival this fun is All Points West- if it ever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment