Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It Takes Two: Zac Posen and Cynthia Vincent at Target.

Zac Posen is coming out with a ready to wear collection for Target, which has already garnered an absurd amount of buzz. Unsure of where or not you will be able to get the complete collection online or just in stores, but in any case take a lizzzzoookk: 
I like this yellow raincoat for $49.99 but the ruched skirt is questionable since its made by target who also manufactures things from the undeniably classy mossimo label. (skirt 34.99)

I like this pattern more as a skirt than a full on dress (see below) for 49.99. The bikini top I'm into because it actually looks like something Posen would design for his couture line. The cardigan is nothing earth shattering for 49.99 but the belt is a winner for 24.99.

I like the shape of this brocade dress, but I'm not sure about the pattern.  It kind of reminds me of wallpaper from The Brady Bunch. (74.99)

Gold lame one piece? No spanks. (39.99)

Again, this looks like something Posen would design but the fabrication is just so cheesy and its 49.99.

I love this look.  It's something he would design and its wearable but a little out there. $69.99

I LOVE this, I think its my favorite.  I'm confused which is which because for this shot it lists both a Two-Piece Ruffled Dress in Navy and Black - $79.99 and Tank Dress in Tie-Dye Print - $29.99. I feel like I'd be into both.

Maybe this is my favorite actually. I don't know, I didn't expect to like this line as much as I do.  This kind of looks like a DVF dress and would be so fun for work and out. $39.99

Feh... Skirt $34.99, Pleated Tie Top $34.99

This skirt is a MUST (39.99) and the tee shirt for $19.99 is cute

Pleated-Sleeve Top in Polka-Dot Print - $29.99
Low-V One-Piece Swimsuit in Tie-Dye Print - $34.99

I also love this look as well, that braided belt is amazeballs. Dress in Polka-Dot Print - $39.99
Braided Belt in Blue/Pink - $24.99
I'm not into this look, it reminds me of Eddie Ryan, a gay geriatric case who chain smoked and rode around in his wheel chair at my grandparent's nursing home. Short-Sleeve Top in Safety Pin Print - $26.99 Chambray Bermuda Shorts in Blue - $27.99 Braided Belt in Blue/Pink - $24.99
An ode to Marilyn, right got it, noted. Low-V One-Piece Swimsuit in Red - $34.99
Scarf in Safety-Pin Print - $24.99
Not into it. Chambray Dress in Blue - $39.99 Zac Lipstick Tee in Red - $16.99 Braided Belt in Black - $24.99

Cardigan in Black - $49.99
Zac Lipstick Tank in White - $16.99
Tuxedo Pants in Black - $39.99

Moto Leather Jacket in Red - $199.99
Tuxedo Bodysuit in Black - $34.99
Braided Belt in Black - $24.99
Tuxedo Skirt in Black - $39.99  I WANT ALL OF IT

Actually... maybe this is my favorite.  I don't know why I think I feel the need to have a favorite.  I should ask my mom why she feels the need to have a favorite daughter.  That isn't me. Sweater Dress in Black - $49.99

80's Prom gone wrong. Two-Piece Ruffled Dress in Red - $79.99

Fab. Fab. Fab. Gown in Safety-Pin Print - $69.99

This look might be a little too sexy to wear to work and a little too conservative to wear out.  In other words, send it to Ellen DeGeneres for her Cover Girl Ads.  Thanks nymag for all the pics, maybe if you hired me I wouldn't have to hyjack all your pictures!

Recently I haven't loved the Go International lines for Target, but look for look, I'm into this in a BIG way. I can't get a definitive answer whether or not this line will be sold online, like Anna Sui was, but be sure to be on the lookout for the line on April 25th!  Currently online is the Cynthia Vincent shoe collection, which I'm obsessed with.  I wanted these multi colored wedges, but of course they are one of the only two things that aren't sold online. 


 New York I love you, but having to go to Brooklyn to get my target fix isn't really working for me. Other than that she has a great collection of flats, all of which you can not only get online, but are free shipping! Enjoy.

Both options are only 24.99! Click here to see the other ten styles.




No comments:

Post a Comment