Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Move Over Milly, Whitney Port's Whitney Eve on America's Next Top Model (Trannys Too!)

I used to watch America's Next Top Model more than I did anything.  I was like pavlov's dog every time I heard those magical words "TYRAAA MAIL."  I loved season after season, watching Tyra's ass get as big as her ego, until a night bio lab helped me kick the habit.  This season looked promising with Andre Leon Talley as a new judge and the promos showing models that looked like they weren't found at a Walmart, but after hearing Tyra declare that she would be wearing a jumpsuit in every episode, I had to say ohhh no no no.  Tonight I turned it on after hearing Whitney Port would be judging and was moreee than pleasantly surprised when the models walked the cat walk at Lucky Chengs.  There is really no end to the love I have for the tranny race, so I was over the moon when they combined tranny's and adorable fashions.  Who knew someone that was once on The Hills would produce something other than crazy?  Take a look at her spring 2010 collection:



Her collection is ultra femme and chic, but there is still an edge to them.  Thank god she got the hell out of LA. Otherwise it would've been twelve pairs of denim cutoffs and a baggy tank top.



She's so freaking cute

To shop the most complete array of her collection visit the Whitney Eve website, prices run from about $150 to $400, but be sure to shop the sale for some good prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment