Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Where Was This Freshman Year?

I saw this bag on Elements of Style this morning, which is ironic considering I was still physically and emotionally hungover from a weekend visiting the ol' alma mater.
 This sure as hell beats the water bottles that we used to bring out to the frats freshman year.  Well, not really, its actually really ugly and pretty stupid when you think about it.  Who was designer Jakob Wagner's target demographic when he came up with this thing? "A classy broad" who wants to carry her box of wine in style? Jake- let me tell you something, she doesn't exist.  She's in Florida sitting outside in the driveway of her trailer with a moo-moo and one of those tin foil tanning thing.  I'm really thinking of Jackie from Intervention 0r me circa 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment