Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Current Obsession: Lonny Magazine

Dear Lonny, hire me? The rest of the world and myself are falling in love with Lonnymag. This online magazine is sweeping through the editorial community and gaining press and notoriety all over. I love Editor and Chief Michelle Adam's styling direction and Co-founder Patrick Cline's photos.  I love that when they photograph the home they get the whole story. I love their little graphics and blurbs.  I love that they love bloggers.  I love that they mix and match expensive and cheap finds.  I just love it all and just like I have problem knowing when to stop with this raspberry sorbet I have an issue knowing when enough pictures are enough.  So enjoy my Lonny binge.
In their third issue the Lonny team snagged an interview with one of my idols, designer Kelly Wreastler.  These are shots from her design of The Avalon Hotel in Cali.




I live for this lucite organization 

They even interview the bad boys!

And bad boys {like good girls} loves themselves some Hermes.





These are shots from two sisters West Village apartments.  This magazine has a younger focus, but also doesn't alienate a more established demographic- just like Domino, which Adams used to work for!













Be sure to check out all of Lonnymag! It's all online and free however they are (like me) asking for contributions to keep this baby going!  The current issue has a green/ sustainability focus and you can go inside Adam's NYC apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment