Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Leighton Meester, I Love You (And So Does Robert Pattinson)

Single is the new black apparently and shiz is getting weird, not just in TV land but real life as well.  Last week it was reported that Leighton Meester and sometimes co-star Sebastian Stan are no more and she has actually rebounded with Robert Pattinson.  I love myself some Leighton; she has great style and I like that she holds her own next to the bodacious Blake Lively.  Also headed to splitsville are Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr are no more, which pleases me to know end because he is the background of my computer and (since I work from home) my constant co-worker.
It's going to be really awkward when Ed and I meet and fall in love now after this, but I'm sure we'll get over it. {pic}

I look froward everyday to get my email blast from Who What Wear on who they choose to spotlight and today when it was Leighton I was really excited.  Sometimes on Gossip Girl they can dress Blair a little on the dowdy side, which is why I live for her personal style.  With a little flair for the wild side, Meester adds sultry red lips, prints and crazy ass shoes to set her apart from her TV persona.  The only thing I don't love here is the gray granny pants on the right.
The nude glossy lip paired with natural eye-make up and a slight hint of bronzer on her cheeks makes her look fresh-faced and young.  {pic}
 I love the contrast in her makeup in these shots.  Even with a lot of make-up she still doesn't look like a tranny, god love her!
 This was part of the shoot they did for Bazar.

Not only is she an actress (she has a small role in Tina Fey's new movie, Date Night as well) and singer she has also beat out co-star lively for an ad campaign for hair no less.  Leighton and her locks will be the new face of Herbal Essences!  People had long since speculated it would be Blake to get the hair gig, after The New York Times announced her hair as the new "rachel."  Alright, I feel like a lesbian stalker now.  Again.

{Click here to read more on Leighton's crazy past.}

No comments:

Post a Comment