Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Jewelry

Okay as a lot of you know I'm selling some bangles and necklaces and I have gotten/ will be getting some new things and can order other things for everyone.  In addition to the stuff that I listed previously I am also offering the following:
The Giraffe Braclet
Silver/ Gold Bamboo Bracelet 
Elephant Bracelet 

Tiger Bracelet 
The Zebra
The Chandelier Necklace (My favorite necklace)
The Confetti Necklace 
The Socialite Necklace
The Bali Necklace Earning Set
The Coin Necklace
The Quatrefoil Necklace (comes in white, pink, navy or black... these are so great and really long... you can layer them or wrap one around your neck once or just leave long


The Coral Necklace (perfect for summer)

For prices and questions please email me at thebangledbunny@gmail.com































No comments:

Post a Comment